Munna Manji Accountants have considerable experience in the field and consider ourselves to be one of the best antiquities accountants in Harrow.
A number of our clients deal in works of art of an antique nature. Therefore, we know the stress and burden present in ensuring an auction house runs smoothly and all items are genuinely exported through the correct procedures. The UK government wants to ensure fraudulent items don’t pass through their borders.
Our experience of over ten years in acting as antiquities accountants for our clients has enabled us to great track record in this sector. We understand the specific needs of this sector and how each transaction can be of a highly delicate nature.
After all, anything that is not accurate in documenting the value of each item can lead to a difficult time when dealing with the insurers when the policies are underwritten. It is therefore very important that you have specialist antiquities accountants who can guide you in these matters.
What Do You Get With Our Special Antiquities Accountant Service?
- Choosing a legal business structure
- Sole trader
- Limited companies (simple to complex structures)
- Choice of inventory management system
- VAT returns with particular attention to specific schemes available
- Annual accounts preparation
- Monthly or quarterly management accounts
- Bookkeeping advice
- Tax Return completion and tax compliance work (corporates, individuals or partnerships)
- Specialist tax saving advice
- Constant review and business planning
- Capital Gains Tax Advice
- Payroll bureau service
- Information technology advice and support
- Installation of, training on, and configuration of accounting software using Sage and QuickBooks
- Tax investigation services
- Accounting of VAT
- Completeness of income
- Private expenditure
- Constant Proactive Accountancy and Tax Advice
As antiquities are rare, so is the exceptional service we offer in this area!
To find out more about how we can help with our antiquities accountants service please call us on 0208 426 0995 to speak to one of our experts who will be happy to listen to your requirements.